Want to write mirror text? It’s actually very easy to do in MS Word.
You can get Word to display text in mirror style if you want a heading or title written backwards, for example, to make a brochure or newsletter more interesting.
To write text backwards, what’s often called mirror writing, follow these steps:
- Open the Drawing toolbar (View > Toolbars > Drawing) and click where you want the mirror text to appear
- Click the WordArt icon (the large blue A) from the drawing toolbar.
- Enter your text, select the font type and size, and click OK.
- Click the Draw drop-down menu on the Drawing toolbar (extreme left of toolbar)
- Select Rotate, Flip, or Flip Horizontal and you’ll get different types of backwards writing.
Experiment with the settings to get the type of layout you want.