Learn how to add a Math Equation to MS Word. You can save the equation for future use, and include it in the default Normal template. You can also change the position and format of the equation. Here’s how to do it.
Video – Add Math Equation in MS Word
How to Steps
To add or write an equation in MS Office:
- Select Insert > Equation or press Alt + =.
- To use a built-in formula, select Design > Equation.
- To create your own, select Design > Equation > Ink Equation.
- Use your finger, stylus, or mouse to write your equation.
- Select Insert to bring your equation into the file.