In a combo box, users can select from a list of choices that you provide or they can type in their own information.
In a drop-down list, users can only select from the list of choices.
- On the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click the Combo Box Content Control combo-box control or Drop-Down List Content Control drop-down menu control.
- Select the content control, and then on the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click Properties.
- To create a list of choices, click Add under Combo Box Properties or Drop-Down List Properties.
- Type a choice in the Display Name box, such as Yes, No, or Maybe. Repeat this step until all of the choices are in the drop-down list.
- Fill in any other properties that you want,
Note: If you select the Contents cannot be edited check box, users won’t be able to click a choice…