You can now download the Word 2003 to Word 2007 Interactive Command Reference Guide.
To install this download:
- Download the file by clicking the Download button and saving the file to your hard disk.
- Double-click wd2003_2007CmdRef.exe to start the setup program.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the installation.
Instructions for use:
- Double-click the Interactive – Word 2003 to Word 2007 command reference.exe file to start the guide.
- Rest the mouse pointer over a Word 2003 menu or button to learn its new location in Word 2007.
- To see an animation of the location of the command or button in Word 2007, just click it.
To remove it:
- To remove the download file, delete the wd2003-2007CmdRef.exe file.
- To remove the interactive guide, delete the Interactive – Word 2003 to Word 2007 command reference.exe file.