If you want insert pictures into MS Word and need to position them accurately on the page, follow these steps:
- Click on the horizontal ruler at the top of the page. This ruler shows measurements from 1 to 20.
- Press and hold down the left mouse button. A vertical line appears. Use this to adjust the layout of images.
- While holding down the left button, Press and hold down the right button.
- The ruler changes to a set of precise measurements, which show the exact distance the vertical line is from the page margins. This a tab marker in the horizontal ruler.
- To delete this, click on the tab and drag it off the page.