In Adobe Acrobat, you can tell the document to automatically scroll. This saves you having to using the mouse or arrow keys to scroll down. In addition, while it is scrolling, you can take notes while reviewing the material.
How to automatically scroll through PDFs
- From the View menu, click Automatic scroll.
- The document starts to automatically scroll.
- Click on the document to stop the scrolling.
- When you let go of the mouse, the scrolling starts again.
- Press Esc to stop all scrolling.
See the results.
From the document menu, select Set Page Transitions.
Select an effect, such as Dissolve, Fade, or Glitter. Choose the range of pages.