Want to scroll through your documents automatically?
- From the View menu, click Automatic scroll.
- The document starts to automatically scroll.
- Click on the document to stop the scrolling.
- When you let go of the mouse, the scrolling starts again.
- Press Esc to stop all scrolling.
See the results.
From the document menu, select Set Page Transitions.
Select an effect, such as Dissolve, Fade, or Glitter. Choose the range of pages.
This lets you give Powerpoint type presentations when using your PDF.